Bots have become the latest paradigm for content distribution and e-commerce on messaging platforms. Some say that bots are the new apps. The purpose of this two-day Botathon -- a hackathon for building bots -- is to educate, inspire collaboration and team building, and to develop innovative use cases within a conversational interface.
What to expect:
- Networking with like-minded individuals passionate about conversational interfaces
- Building a bot with a team
- A workshop on Microsoft’s bot framework
- Mentorship with Kik and Microsoft's team
- A keynote by Julie Albright on conversational interfaces and how this new paradigm will change content distribution, commerce, and social interactions on & offline.
- Free swag, coffee, snacks and lunch
Prizes will be awarded to teams with the best bots in different categories.
830 Traction Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Google map and directions