Who We Are
The Bixel Startup LAunch Tech SBDC is the impact-driven tech incubator at Bixel Exchange, the innovation and tech center of the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce. We empower ALL tech entrepreneurs to launch and sustainably scale their companies.
Since 2015, we thrive in creating bridges at the intersection of public, private, corporate and tech sectors. Through our collaboration with corporate and civic organizations throughout L.A., including accelerators, incubators, co-working spaces, venture capitalists, angel investors and private equity firms, universities, research institutions, innovation labs and government, we help connect entrepreneurs with valuable information, resources and support within the L.A. tech community.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Small Business Administration.
What We Do
We provide tech startups of all stages with...
1. Valuable non-equity and no-cost one-to-one advising. We have 15 core advisors and 60 guest advisors passionate about seeing our community grow! Most importantly, they represent the LA we know and love!
2. Tailored Programming designed to serve the unique needs of entrepreneurs from every walk of life. Diversity and inclusion is in our DNA and we strive to design experiences that reflect our commitment. Check out our past monthly Coworking Day with partners HERE!
3. Ongoing Resources and Partnerships through the rollercoaster ride of being an entrepreneur! Our program is designed to complement existing incubator and accelerator programs in Greater LA and beyond. It takes a village to grow a startup and we rely on collaboration and community for strength! Learn more about our Tech Salons, LA Area Chamber Innovation and Tech Councils (ITC), and
We have a committed team of core advisors who are entrepreneurs themselves with diverse domain expertise to help entrepreneurs overcome barriers, challenges and blocks! We like to call them superpowers in the following areas 1) Money 2) Product 3) Marketing and 4) Hiring. In addition to our core advisors, we have guest community advisors equally as committed to our mission in seeing you and our larger community succeed! We are proud that all of our advisors represent the breadth of unique diversity in Los Angeles and are aligned with our mission and values.
#TechLACares We empower and fuel entrepreneurs in the greater L.A. tech community with one on one advising, coaching, mentorship and support!
We accept applications on a rolling basis throughout the year since we work with entrepreneurs on an individual and customized basis. In 2018 alone, we advised 275 startups with one-on-one advising!
THIS IS A 2 STEP PROCESS:
- Fill out the short form below (give us basic details on how to contact you!)
- Sign our non-disclosure agreement (ensure all your information is confidential and private)
If you're unsure if you've completed all parts of the application or simply have questions or feedback regarding our application, please reach out to Elianne Rodriguez email@example.com or sign up for her office hours!
For information, questions or love notes:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.